Saturday, July 14, 2012

Long overdue...spare me

I've been going through an intense Master's Program the past 2 years. Am about to wrap things up, so I should have more time to post old school and new school shoe's I've accumulated.

There are tons of kicks I've purchased yet just never had the time to sell.
Next few months, I will update the blog with all the available kicks, and I will start taking shoe requests and orders as well.


Been out of the game wayyyy too long! :-)


Get ready for some heat to be posted on here soon.

Foamposites, Huaraches, J's , running shoes, hyperdunks, etc etc.

Just for the newbies recently entering in the shoe game having doubts about my credentials:

A) I've been in the game for over 13 years.
B) CEO of NC SNeaker Summit in North Carolina
C) Featured in sneaker magazines, sneaker blogs, etc etc


Below is a tease of what I have layin around. None of the 2010~2012 cheap ass jordans made of low quality. These are the kicks that will always be of quality.


No comments: